This statement and policy applies to Day by Day Support Services website and services that display or link to this notice. Day by Day Support Services prohibits the use of any services associated with the enabling, transmission, distribution, delivery or support of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail or Spam. You may not use any Day by Day Support Services to send spam. You may not deliver any spam or cause any spam to be delivered to any of Day by Day Support Services website, customers or commentors.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through Day by Day Support Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
If Day by day Support Services believes that any unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Day by day Support Service, it may without any notice take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking message from particular domains, mail servers or IP addresses. Day by Day Support Services may immediately terminate any account on any of its related services, which it determines in its sole discretion, is transmitting or enabling or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy or anywhere else on Day by Day Support Services is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to or through Day by Day Support Services and its related services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not result in or amount to a waiver of Day by Day Support Services rights. Unauthorized use of Day by Day Support Services in any manner in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.